Apply for the 2023 CDO Scholarship
CDO is pleased to announce the 2023 CDO $1,000 Scholarship opportunity. Four individuals will be chosen: two from our Distributor member families and two from our Supplier members families. Scholarship winners will receive a $500.00 check for the fall semester and a $500.00 check for the spring semester.
Don't delay! The application deadline is August 20, 2023. If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Moore at 405-641-1140.
Click here to apply.
2023/24 CDO SCHOLARSHIP FUND REQUIREMENTS FOR RECIPIENTS
- Scholarship recipients must be one of the following:
- An employee of a convenience distributor who is a CDO member.
- The child or spouse of an employee or of the owner of a convenience distributor who is a CDO member; and
- The child of a supplier to an Oklahoma distributor, said supplier being a financial supporter of the most recent annual CDO conference.
- The student must have registered as a full-time student, with a passing C grade average, at an accredited four-year college, junior college, accredited business college or vocational-technical school. Evidence of registration should accompany the application.
- The student must supply a transcript of grades for the previous fall year in school at the time of the application.
- Family income or college major shall not be determinants for eligibility.
- A student who has won the scholarship once is not eligible to re-apply.
- Deadline is August 20, 2023
Contribute to the 2023 CDO Scholarship
Thank you to all those who donated their CDO Golf Tournament prizes and sent checks for the CDO Scholarship Fund. We still need your help to continue our mission of helping our youth. Please send a personal or corporate check, payable to CDO Scholarship Fund and mail to PO Box 32457, Edmond, Oklahoma 73003, OR click the Donate button below to make an online donation.